Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I can almost hear somebody screaming "HELL YES!”  People party and get drunk even if they are married, so doing this might not seem that bad. But I’m just asking as someone who is in a long and very strong relationship, is it ok if one of us gets drunk with a couple of male and female co-workers. If my girl friend goes out and gets drunk, and I mean really drunk with a couple of friends, am I supposed to be ok about it the next morning. Even if she tells me nothing happened, and i believe her, is it supposed to make everything perfect?
I don't personally hate getting drunk and partying but I am not a big fan. But as a man, I know all sorts of things we do when we get drunk. I know what men think of doing when we see a drunk girl. It’s hard to know what women are thinking but the reality is, it usually takes the man’s initiative to get something going with a girl (usually). So if the man gets drunk, he must be the one to approach the women and try to start something. So if the guy is in a decent guy, and if he respects his relationship, I’m pretty sure that he would spend the night without doing something stupid.
In the other case, if the woman gets drunk, men will see her as vulnerable and easy, so they will make their move. That’s what I would do if I didn’t love my girlfriend. So the moves will range from kissing her to grabbing her ass or boobs or any other thing. When men hear that a girl has boyfriend, they would back away and have a respect for her personal life, at least most of them. And of course there is the professional respect where you don’t cross certain boundaries because you’re just co-workers. But that doesn’t mean that men would say no if the girl gave them the slightest sign that she’s interested. So whenever the woman gets drunk, men see that as the green light to try something because the personal respect they had for her will no longer be around. And we all know that there is no such thing as respect when we get drunk,
we hug people, we dance, we shout, we jump, call each other with nick names and all sorts of things. There goes the professional respect and boundaries we just talked about!
So now here is the problem! If the woman has too much to drink, she wouldn’t be in the positions to say no or stop the guy when he’s making his move. And I am 100% sure that more than one man would try to do something, even if it’s not as far as grabbing her boobs or ass, I’m pretty sure he would try rubbing his dick against her ass. So when your girl is out with a couple of friends, and she has too much to drink, are you supposed to be ok with it?

0 comments:

Ads

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger