Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I have 3 places in mind. This places have different qualities and it all depends on which qualities you give priority to.

1. Bilos (Zafco Building, Around Global Hotel)
What i like - The cake is so delicious, you'll probably end up eating 2 or 3 cakes. I'm not kidding, it happened to me.
What i don't like - Its a small cake and it might be slightly expensive than another cafes. But for an extra 2 or 3 birr its worth it.

2. Kaldi's Coffee
Its yummy as .. well, what can i say? I guess its yummy as Kald's Teramiso. Its very tasty and delicious. The size isn't that different than Bilos's one but its a bit bigger. Just a bit!


Like - Its as good as any cake gets.
Don't Like - There are many new Kaldi's coffee places, and its different from place to place. I tried the Bole Medaniyalem Kaldi's and the one which is in Dh Geda Tower, bole. They are both very good but there was one i didn't like.

3. Razel (Piazza)
I got three words, Big, Cheap, Delicious! Yup, those are the three combination of words you don't see everyday. But the cake is a big ass cake which by the way is very delicious. And yes, its cheap.

If you don't agree with my post, leave me a comment.

0 comments:

Ads

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger