Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Yep, That's true! Incase your wondering, a hall pass is a week of marriage. It doesn't necessarily mean a week but it generally means you can do whatever you want with who ever you choose for a specified period of time. You can have sex, drink, party all night with any girl you want and you're wife won't complain about it. I heard about it for the first time in a 2011 movie called Hall Pass. The movie is as funny as hell and I'd recommend you to check it out.

I live in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and me and my girlfriend have been dating for more than 6 years and we are about to get married. I am her first and she is mine too and we're both 24 years old. We were recently talking about getting married and about the future. One day, she asked me if i regret the fact that I've only been with one woman and that I'll always be with one person. I said no, and i really meant it!
But she insisted that she doesn't want me fooling around after we get married and that if i have any urge to be with other girls, i should get over it now and and be a good husband after we get married. As an Ethiopian man, i am not that happy with the idea of a hall pass for either one of us. And i don't think any rational Ethiopian women would give their soon to be husband a hall pass.
So what do you think, is it a test to see if i want it?
Does she want it for herself?
Or does she genuinely want me to see other girls now and be a good husband later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she generally doesn't want you cheating after marriage.

Ads

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger